500 gm boneless pork
1 ½ tbsp vinegar
6 tbsp oil
4 long dry red chillies
7 black peppercorns
3 two inches cinnamon sticks
1 tsp salt
2 cups water
- Cut the pork into small pieces.
- In a large saucepan or pressure cooker empty all the above ingredients including the pork, mix well and set aside for half an hour.
- Now switch on the heat and cook until the meat is tender. Remove the lid and cook until the water has evaporated and the oil separates.
- Fry the meat until the meat is fully coated with roast oil.
- Switch off and the pork roast fry should be ready to serve.
0 comments on “Pork Roast Fry” Add yours →